Carrageenan - Semi Refined (Kappa, Iota)
- Product Information (英语)
Arthur Branwell & Co. Ltd.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Carrageenan - Semi Refined (Kappa, Iota) is a polysaccharide extracted from red seaweed. Categorized as E407a, it is used as an emulsifier in sausages, hams, canned meat, ice cream, milk gels, flavored and chocolate milk drinks, dessert gels and jellies, whipped toppings and creams, and syrups.
Arthur Branwell & Company is manufacturer and supplier of functional food additives and today develops and produces quality ingredients to the food and beverage industries. The offer a wide range of texturants, stabilizer blends and fully integrated emulsifier, stabilizer systems. Arthur Branwell & Company also provides non hydrogenated sustainable fat powders, free flowing stable Chocolate powders and spray crystallised Roux mixes.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Canned Meat, Poultry and Fish Products
- Beverages ~ Tea, Coffee, Chocolate Beverages
- Beverages ~ Dairy Drinks
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Dairy Products ~ Dairy Drinks, Milkshakes
- Dairy Products ~ Fluid, Condensed and Dry Milk
Arthur Branwell & Co. Ltd.