Coming soon:Bookmarks and Tags are becoming Lists!
HydroxyPropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC)
- Product Information (英语)
Arthur Branwell & Co. Ltd.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
HydroxyPropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC) is a semisynthetic cellulose used as an alternative to animal gelatin. The product is off-white to beige powder. Classified as E464, it is used as an emulsifier in a variety of products, including salad dressings, mayonnaise, sauce mixes, ice cream, fillings, and gluten free breads.
Arthur Branwell & Company is manufacturer and supplier of functional food additives and today develops and produces quality ingredients to the food and beverage industries. The offer a wide range of texturants, stabilizer blends and fully integrated emulsifier, stabilizer systems. Arthur Branwell & Company also provides non hydrogenated sustainable fat powders, free flowing stable Chocolate powders and spray crystallised Roux mixes.
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Dressings, Vinaigrette
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
Arthur Branwell & Co. Ltd.