Locust Bean (Carob) Gum
- Product Information (英语)
Arthur Branwell & Co. Ltd.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Locust Bean (Carob) Gum is a seed gum derived from milled carob seeds. It is a white to yellow-white powder. Classified as E410, the product is used as a thickener, stabilizer, gelling agent, and an emulsifier in cream cheese, meat products, ice cream, salad dressings, and sauces.
Arthur Branwell & Company is manufacturer and supplier of functional food additives and today develops and produces quality ingredients to the food and beverage industries. The offer a wide range of texturants, stabilizer blends and fully integrated emulsifier, stabilizer systems. Arthur Branwell & Company also provides non hydrogenated sustainable fat powders, free flowing stable Chocolate powders and spray crystallised Roux mixes.
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Gum ~ Carob Bean Gum
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Gum ~ Carob Bean Gum
- Additives ~ Gelling Agents ~ Gum ~ Carob Bean Gum
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers ~ Gum ~ Carob Bean Gum
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Dressings, Vinaigrette
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Caramel & Confiture, Cream Spreads
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Dairy Products ~ Cream Products
Arthur Branwell & Co. Ltd.