- Sodium Benzoate (英语)
Sodium Benzoate is a white small granule or powder. It is either odorless or has a slight odor of benzoin. This product is used as a preservative in juices, jam, canned food, wine, candy, carbonated drinks, cake, etc.
Shandong Oceanchem engages in developing and producing food chemicals used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company offers an extensive range of raw materials that include Potassium Benzoate, Calcium Propionate, Sodium Hydrogen Diacetate, and more. Most of these ingredients are widely used as preservatives and antimicrobial agents in beverages, confectionery, and bakery products.
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Vegetables / Jarred, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies