ATUREX® Supercritical Paprika Oleoresin -E200
ATUREX® Supercritical Paprika Oleoresin is made from carotin, which is a vitamin A. This product is a coloring agent and is a deep red E200 color and is an oily liquid. It has a unique flavor and a peculiar smell. It has a high purity quotient and oxidation resistance. ATUREX® Supercritical Paprika Oleoresin is used in instant noodles, meats, cakes, salads, creams, candies, and beverages.
Aturex operations involve three major industries including the chemical, pharmaceutical and nutrition industries. They offer a wide variety of mixed tocopherols, plant sterols and natural pigments and extracts. Aturex has requirements for the raw material procurement chain and firmly believe that quality raw materials are the prerequisites to product quality and safety.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Processed Meat Products
- Beverages ~ Smoothies
- Beverages ~ Sports & Energy Drinks, Functional Drinks
- Beverages ~ Dry Beverage Mixes
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Dairy Products ~ Cream Products
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies