Bishops Seeds (Ajwain)
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Bhailal Trikamlal & Co.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Bishops Seeds (Ajwain) are egg-shaped, grayish colored seeds with a smell and taste similar to thyme. This product is used as a spice to flavor food products and often as a substitute to cumin. Bishops Seeds (Ajwain) are found in various east Asian snacks and often cooked with beans.
Bhailal Trikamlal is a supplier and exporter of Indian spices and oil seed products. Some of their products include fennel seeds, cumin seeds, chillies, turmeric, fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds. Bhailal Trikamlal is involved in every aspect of the spice business including: manufacturing & processing, branding, packaging, marketing, sales promotions, merchandising and direct marketing.
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Pasta & Spaghetti Sauces
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
Bhailal Trikamlal & Co.