Agar Agar (Powder)
- Agar Agar (英语)
Orient Resources Company目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Agar Agar (Powder) is a white to faint yellow-colored red algae extract that has been ground into a fine powder form. This product is either odorless, or has a slight characteristic odor. Agar Agar (Powder) is most commonly used as a texturizing agent, emulsifier, stabilizing agent, and thickener in pudding, ice cream, jelly, salad dressing, cheese, gelatin fruit dessert, vegetarian, and dry and canned soup applications.
Orient Resources Company is an international manufacturer that supplies and exports food ingredients used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company has a portfolio that consists of Dehydrated Vegetables, Herbs, Nuts and Seeds, Dry Fruits, Canned Food, Spices, and Specialty Ingredients. These raw materials are tested and Kosher certified, and they also can be sold in bulk.
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
Orient Resources Company