Tapioca (Manioc or Cassava) Starch
- Datasheet (英语)
Tapioca (Manioc or Cassava) Starch is a fine white powder that is used as a thickener, dusting agent, colloidal agent, binder, emulsifier, stabilizer, and can be used to extract sweeteners. It's used as a thickening agent in soups, baby food, sauces, and synthetic jellies. It acts as a binding agent in the preparation of sausages and an emulsifier for sauces and mayonnaise. When applied to baked goods, it can soften the texture of bread and pastries while preventing stickiness. Tapioca (Manioc or Cassava) Starch can also be used to extract sweeteners such as maltodextrins, glucose syrups, dextrose, crystalline fructose, and high fructose syrups.
Codipsa is a producer and supplier if cassava starch (Tapioca or Manioc starch). They have three active plants in Paraguay and the fourth manufacturing plant was built with modern European technology. Codipsa has become a major leading company in the rice industry in Paraguay.
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Table Sauces, Condiments, Ketchup, Salsas
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Bakery Products ~ Pastry, Puff Pastry
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla
- Baby Food / Infant Food