Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (SSL)
- Specification Sheet (英语)
Wellgo Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (SSL) is an ivory white powder or solid with a characteristic odour. This product can be used to prevent dough from aging, increase foaming stability, and improve taste, texture, and stability. It can be used in bread, cake, flour products, ice cream, beverages, creams, etc.
Wellgo Chemical Technology Co. works in the creation of surfactants and emulsifiers. The most elevated norms of workmanship and materials are constantly utilized within the assembling of their items. Main products include: Distilled Glycerol Monostearate (alluded to as refined monostearate) is a magnificent non-ionic surface dynamic operator, that is generally utilized as a part of the nourishment business.
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Lactylate ~ Sodium Lactylate ~ Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers ~ Lactylate ~ Sodium Lactylate ~ Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- Grain Mill Products ~ Prepared Flour Mixes and Dough
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Confectionery ~ Caramels, Toffee, Fudge, Nougat
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla
Wellgo Chemical Technology Co., Ltd.