No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Matrix Pharma Chem目前只在以下作出标识的区域展示其产品资料:
Carmoisine is a synthetic red food dye from the azo dye group which has the appearance of a red to maroon powder. It is denoted by the E number 122 and can be used in foods that are heat-treated after fermentation. Carmoisine is used in foods such as blancmange, marzipan, Swiss roll, jams, preserves, yogurts, jellies, breadcrumbs, rose syrup, nougats, and cheesecake mixes.
Matrix Pharma Chem is a developer and manufacturer of dyes and colorings used in the Food, Beverage, and Nutrition industry. With dedicated manufacturing and R&D facilities, it achieves consistent quality adhering to international standards. Matrix Pharma Chem offers a broad spectrum of food dye and coloring ingredients, including Allura, Erythrosine, Indigo Carmine, Caramel Color, and more.
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Confectionery ~ Caramels, Toffee, Fudge, Nougat
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
Matrix Pharma Chem