- Data Sheet (英语)
CarniCote® 85 is a microencapsulated L-Carnitine base. It is a fine, free flowing powder coated with cellulose derivative. The crystals of L-Carnitine base are coated individually with a thin layer of cellulose derivative mainly to reducehygroscopicity and provide free flow. This product is used for the enrichment of food in dry preparations and low water content e.g., cereals, nutritional bars, powdered beverages, tablets, capsule filling, mixing of dry incompatible ingredients, etc.
This material should be used as powder and should not be dispersed in water as the Carnitine will leak out of the coating into the solution. The material should not be crushed or milled before or during processing as it might break the microcapsules.
Lycored Corp produces nutritious formulations and specialty ingredients in the form of vitamins, minerals, and dietary supplements for the Food and Beverage Industry. These supplements include BETACOTE™, a small tablet that is a source of β-carotene, CAPSUDAR®, a vegetarian based tablet, and CARNICOTE®, an L-Carnitine base tablet that enriches food in dry preparations and lowers water content.
- Beverages ~ Dry Beverage Mixes
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Dietetic Products
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Food / Dietary/ Nutritional Supplements
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Nutritional Bars
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Cereal Bars
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Hot
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant