CapsuDar® A 125 Acetate Vegetarian Formula
CapsuDar® A 125 Acetate Vegetarian Formula is a microencapsulated vitamin A acetate. It is a fine, yellow, free flowing powder coated with cellulose derivatives and hydrogenated vegetable oil. The oily vitamin A acetate is finely dispersed in a matrix of acacia, sucrose, vegetable oil and starch and then coated with cellulose derivative and hydrogenated vegetable oil. dl- α-Tocopherol is added as an antioxidant.
The purpose of CapsuDar® is for the enrichment of food in dry preparations, or food with high water content that undergoes processing of high temperature, e.g., baked goods, cereals, nutritional bars, soups, baby formulas, meat substitute, dairy products, and retorted products.
Lycored Corp produces nutritious formulations and specialty ingredients in the form of vitamins, minerals, and dietary supplements for the Food and Beverage Industry. These supplements include BETACOTE™, a small tablet that is a source of β-carotene, CAPSUDAR®, a vegetarian based tablet, and CARNICOTE®, an L-Carnitine base tablet that enriches food in dry preparations and lowers water content.
- Amino Acids, Phytochemicals, Nucleotides & Nutrients ~ Vitamins ~ Fat Soluble Vitamins ~ Vitamin A ~ Retinyl Acetate
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Processed Meat Products
- Vegetarian ~ Meat Substitutes, Tofu / Tempe / Veggie Burgers
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Nutritional Bars
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Dairy Products ~ Dairy Drinks, Milkshakes
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Cereal Bars
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Hot
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant
- Bakery Products