Fractionated Butter Fat
Fractionated Butter Fat is olein and stearin milk fat fractions with different solid fat indexes (SFI) and melting points, obtained in a purely physical process. It is available as recombined butter fat, as a customized milk fat blend with a defined melting point or as an individual fraction.
The Uelzena Group is one of the leading suppliers in the food/milk processing industry. The company is primarily focused on the manufacturing of spray dried ingredients and preliminary products, but they also deal with all sorts of milk fat preparations for the food industry. Uelzena offers individualized, customized product solutions for a wide range of food and beverage products.
- Dairy Products & Cheeses ~ Dairy Products (Excluding Cheese) ~ Butter and Butter Products ~ Butter Fat
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Ready Meals / Canned, Frozen, Chilled
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Dairy Products
- Confectionery ~ Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Bakery Products ~ Pastry, Puff Pastry
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla