Springer® 2012/20–MG–L is a low-sodium yeast extract powder, naturally rich in ribonucleotides. It increases flavour impact, improves mouthfeel and provides natural umami taste in savoury foods. The “MG” grade is microgranulated to minimize dust formation, to improve powder flowability and solution properties.This micro-granulated powder has a slightly coarser particle size than other grades. This product is applied in: stocks, soups, sauces and gravies, convenience foods, meat and fish products, biscuits, baked goods, chips, crisps, savoury snacks, seasonings, flavouring blends and formulations, and savoury premixes.
With more than 160 years of expertise, Biospringer is the global producer of natural flavor bases and flavor building blocks. We bring to food producers the most comprehensive yeast derived product range with our yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, natural flavors and more. Biospringer is a LESAFFRE Company, significant player worldwide, for the design and production of yeast solutions for the bakery, nutrition and human care industries.
- Flavors & Salts ~ Flavorings ~ Process Flavorings
- Yeasts, Cultures, Prebiotics & Probiotics ~ Yeast and Yeast Extracts ~ Yeast Extracts
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Processed Meat Products
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Fresh, Refrigerated and Frozen Prepared Meat
- Vegetarian ~ Meat Substitutes, Tofu / Tempe / Veggie Burgers
- Snack Foods
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals
- Desserts and Ice Cream
- Confectionery ~ Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Bakery Products