Springalys D200/8–PW is a drum dried, partially autolysed baker’s yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae). Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast is grown on a molasses based media. This ingredient is naturally rich in 5’IMP and 5’GMP derived from the yeast cell RNA, which imparts a natural flavour enhancing power. Springalys D200/8–PW develops typical roasted and cereal notes. It is typically applied in savoury snacks, aperitif biscuits, meat products, spreads, and vegetable pâtés.
With more than 160 years of expertise, Biospringer is the global producer of natural flavor bases and flavor building blocks. We bring to food producers the most comprehensive yeast derived product range with our yeast extracts, dried food yeasts, natural flavors and more. Biospringer is a LESAFFRE Company, significant player worldwide, for the design and production of yeast solutions for the bakery, nutrition and human care industries.
- Flavors & Salts ~ Flavorings ~ Process Flavorings
- Yeasts, Cultures, Prebiotics & Probiotics ~ Yeast and Yeast Extracts ~ Yeast Extracts ~ Bakers Yeast Extract
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Processed Meat Products
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Fresh, Refrigerated and Frozen Prepared Meat
- Vegetarian ~ Meat Substitutes, Tofu / Tempe / Veggie Burgers
- Snack Foods
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits