Egg Yolk Powder - Pasteurized
- Data Sheet (英语)
Egg Yolk Powder - Pasteurized is a lumpy, amorphous powder with no particular odour or unpleasant flavour. It is used in bread, cakes and pastries, pasta, mayonnaise, and ice cream. This product has a pH of 6,0 to 7,0.
Parmovo began as a company who selected and sold eggs. They have grown and have taken their initial product and transformed the egg into not just whole eggs but egg whites, yolks, homogenized and/or pasteurized products and egg-product derivatives that are intended to be ingredients for food by utilizing a pasteurized egg base such as mayonnaise, ice-cream, biscuits, desserts, pasta, etc.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Bakery Products ~ Pastry, Puff Pastry
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla