Caramel for Coffee
- More Information (英语)
Caramel for Coffee is a burnt sugar powder that helps the dispersion of grey particles generally seen in coffee. This great product provides a brighter, reddish-brown color to coffee, as well as a sweetness and roundness to coffee bitterness. The cost of caramel is lower than the cost of coffee making it very cost effective. Caramel for coffee has a shelf-life of two years.
Nigay is a global supplier of caramel products for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company offers an extensive range of ingredients that include Aromatic Caramels, Caramel Colours, Burnt Sugars, Caramel Flakes, and Specialties Caramels. Most of these products are widely used in a variety of applications such as alcohols, biscuits, chocolates, ice creams, dairy products, beverages, and more.
- Finished Product Ingredients & Premixes/Blends ~ Nougat / Caramel
- Finished Product Ingredients & Premixes/Blends ~ Toppings
- Flavors & Salts ~ Flavorings ~ Natural X Flavourings
- Additives ~ Food Colors ~ Natural Colors ~ Brown and Black Colors ~ Caramel
- Additives ~ Food Colors ~ Artificial Colors ~ Brown and Black Colors