- Data Sheet (英语)
Sorbitol is a low calorie sweetener that has a good taste and is anti-cariogenic. It is good for producing kinds of low calorie, low sugar and low fat products. Sorbitol is also a moisturizer and stabilizer, besides being sweet. It can be used in confectionery, bakery foods, frozen dessert, biscuit, cake, sugar-coat and chocolate. It has one third less calories than sucrose, is anti-cariogenic, and anti-crystallization.
Futaste is a leader in the biotechnology industry. They specialize in the utilization of the corncob as a raw material to manufacture Sorbitol, Xylitol, Xylose and other polyols. Their full product listing also includes Starch sweeteners, Corn Starch and Maltitol. Currently they are working to find ways to increase Byproduct processing, Derivatives and Polyol production and to establish a global presence by combining logistics, supply, R&D and production.
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Sorbitol
- Additives ~ Sweeteners ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Sorbitol
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Sorbitol
- Additives ~ Sequestrant ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Sorbitol
- Additives ~ Humectants ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Sorbitol
- Additives ~ Emulsifying Salts ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Sorbitol
- Additives ~ Bulking Agents ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Sorbitol
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Confectionery ~ Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Confectionery ~ Chewing Gum
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla