- Data Sheet (英语)
Erythritol is a natural and healthy polyol, white crystalline product. It widely exists in fruit and fermented food in low content. It has distinct characteristics of being a natural, low calorie, anti-cariogenic, non-moisture absorption, high stability and quick absorption. This product can be used to sweetened drinks, bakery food, meat flavoring or seasoning, and confectionery.
Futaste is a leader in the biotechnology industry. They specialize in the utilization of the corncob as a raw material to manufacture Sorbitol, Xylitol, Xylose and other polyols. Their full product listing also includes Starch sweeteners, Corn Starch and Maltitol. Currently they are working to find ways to increase Byproduct processing, Derivatives and Polyol production and to establish a global presence by combining logistics, supply, R&D and production.
- Additives ~ Sweeteners ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Erythritol
- Additives ~ Humectants ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Erythritol
- Additives ~ Flavor Enhancers ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Erythritol
- Functional Food and Nutrition
- Snack Foods
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals
- Confectionery ~ Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits
- Bakery Products ~ Cookies
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies