- Data Sheet (英语)
Isomalt is also called Palatinitol or Longevity Sugar. It uses sucrose as raw material Isomalt is 0.5 - 0.6 times as sweet as sucrose and does not have any bitter after taste. Isomalt is used as a sweetener in confectionery, drinks, chocolate, gums, ice cream, jelly & jam, cake, daubing food/paste, and table-use sweet flavoring. It is safe for use by diabetics, is low in calories, and does not absorb moisture.
Futaste is a leader in the biotechnology industry. They specialize in the utilization of the corncob as a raw material to manufacture Sorbitol, Xylitol, Xylose and other polyols. Their full product listing also includes Starch sweeteners, Corn Starch and Maltitol. Currently they are working to find ways to increase Byproduct processing, Derivatives and Polyol production and to establish a global presence by combining logistics, supply, R&D and production.
- Additives ~ Sweeteners ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Isomalt
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Isomalt
- Additives ~ Bulking Agents ~ Sugar Alcohol ~ Isomalt
- Functional Food and Nutrition
- Snack Foods
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Confectionery ~ Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Confectionery ~ Chewing Gum
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies