- Data Sheet (英语)
Emflake 3869 is made of light yellow, cold swelling potato flakes made by the roller drying process, that are unseasoned and unsalted. This product is ideally used for mashed potatoes and bakery products.
Ingredients include: Potatoes, emulsifier mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (E 471), ascorbic acid (E 300) and citric acid (E 330).
Emsland-Stärke GmbH produces potato starch, refined starch, fibres, proteins and potato flakes and granulates for the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. Starches, proteins and fibres are used as binding agents, thickeners, emulsifiers and stabilizing additives in food products. Emsland-Stärke’s products have application in confectionery, potato and dairy products, canned food, baked goods, and many more.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Vegetable and Vegetable Products ~ Vegetable Flakes ~ Potato Flakes
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Snack Foods ~ Chips, Pretzels, Tortilla Chips, Corn-based Snacks
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Instant Noodle, Pasta, Rice and Mashed Potato
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla