Chicory extracts can be used in dairy products, desserts and drinks as colouring and flavouring agent. After roasting, the soluble matter in chicory is extracted by diffusion in warm water, before being concentrated. This operation brings a hint of acidity to the product, whilst developing its rich sweet flavour, together with a roasted or even fruity note.
Leroux is a manufacturer of chicoree products. They offer roasted chicory, chicory extracts and instant chicory and more. Leroux's products are available in different dry matter content, to obtain different sweet flavours, acidities and colours.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Vegetable and Vegetable Products ~ Vegetable Extracts
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Dinner and Dessert Ready Mixes
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Ready Meals / Canned, Frozen, Chilled
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Dairy Products ~ Cream Products
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies