Aquamin™ Soluble is a natural calcium source produced from mineralised seaweed (Lithothamnion sp.) and is rendered soluble on treatment with acids. The seaweed is harvested from the seabed off the West coast of Ireland and North West coast of Iceland from clear, pollution free, mineral rich Atlantic waters.
Aquamin™ Soluble is recommended for use in the following applications: clear, isotonic, still, or carbonated beverages.
Marigot Ltd. is a developer and manufacturer of marine-based mineral ingredients used in the Food, Beverage, and Nutrition industry. Its unique Aquamin™ product line is derived from Lithothamnion red algae and is an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, and 74 other trace minerals. Marigot Ltd.'s Aquamin™ nutritional additives are proven to deliver clear bone and digestive health benefits.
- Amino Acids, Phytochemicals, Nucleotides & Nutrients ~ Minerals ~ Macrominerals ~ Calcium
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Herbal Preparations ~ Algae Extract ~ Seaweed Extract
- Beverages ~ Smoothies
- Beverages ~ Water, Bottled / Flavored
- Beverages ~ Sports & Energy Drinks, Functional Drinks
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Food / Dietary/ Nutritional Supplements
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods