New type of polyalkylene glycol
Dow Chemical’s UCON™ line of high performance synthetic fluids and lubricants are polyalkylene glycol-based, allowing for incredible variation and control. They are far superior to petroleum-, animal-, and vegetable-derived oils and lubricants. Dow’s UCON™ products are well-suited to many applications such as hydraulic fluids, quenchants, machinery, gear, and bearing lubricants, and compressor lubricants.
- Oil Soluble Polyalkylene Glycols and Their Performance Attributes as Formulation Components
- Microbial Biofilms and Biofouling Control in Metalworking Fluid
- Biocide Selection for Microbial Control In Metalworking Fluids Under a Changing Regulatory Environment
- Solving Today’s Lubricant Challenges with UCON™ OSP
- Oil Soluble Polyalkylene Glycols and Aspects of Their Benefits for Hydraulic Fluids
- UCON™ OSP Base Fluids Oil-Soluble Polyalkylene Glycol Lubricant Technology