Octyldodecyl/PPG-3 Myristyl Ether Dimer Dilinoleate
Liquiwax™ PolyEFA is a polymeric liquid emollient containing essential fatty acids that provides the conditioning effects of omega-6-linoleic acid in a high molecular weight, moderate viscosity polymeric ester. Its high refractive index imparts gloss to various formulations, and its excellent pigment dispersing properties make it suitable for makeup and sunscreen products. It can also enhance makeup removal in skin cleansers.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
No retailer information is available at this time.
Croda is a leading innovator and supplier of specialty raw materials for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Croda’s team of technologists have developed unique technologies that combine natural raw material sourcing with creative chemistry to provide exceptional solutions for current and future industry trends in hair care, skin care, sun care, and color cosmetics, while maintaining Eco-friendly standards.
- Nautilus Biosciences officially opens its expanded UPEI-based facility as Croda’s Centre of Innovation for Marine Biotechnology (英语)
- Reinventing Surfactants for Sustainability (英语)
- Incroslip™ When Stability and Performance Matter Most (英语)
- Sensory Selection: Natural Oils and Butters (英语)
- Natural Oil Sensory Selection Guide (英语)
- SIPO Introduction (英语)
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide (英语)
- Hot Ten Asian Skin Care Special (英语)
- Keratin Complex (西班牙语)
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide