Anhydrous Cream Rouge (Formulation #C5091)
Anhydrous Cream Rouge (Formulation #C5091) is a formulation that features products supplied by Croda. Preparations of very dry texture are produced using volatile silicones and/or super-light emollients such as Crodamol™ PMP, as illustrated in this cream blusher. The system is thickened with Syncrowax™ HGLC and Syncrowax™ HRC, which provide a smooth uniform structure. Crodamol™ GTCC, a reconstituted vegetable-derived triglyceride, possesses excellent dermatological properties and imparts a fine soft emollience.
Croda is a leading innovator and supplier of specialty raw materials for Personal Care and Cosmetics. Croda’s team of technologists have developed unique technologies that combine natural raw material sourcing with creative chemistry to provide exceptional solutions for current and future industry trends in hair care, skin care, sun care, and color cosmetics, while maintaining Eco-friendly standards.
- Nautilus Biosciences officially opens its expanded UPEI-based facility as Croda’s Centre of Innovation for Marine Biotechnology (英语)
- Reinventing Surfactants for Sustainability (英语)
- Incroslip™ When Stability and Performance Matter Most (英语)
- Sensory Selection: Natural Oils and Butters (英语)
- Natural Oil Sensory Selection Guide (英语)
- SIPO Introduction (英语)
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide (英语)
- Hot Ten Asian Skin Care Special (英语)
- Keratin Complex (西班牙语)
- Emollients- Your Essential Selection Guide