AGENAMALT 20.234 is produced by saccharification and spray-drying of organic corn. The organic maltodextrin is a free-flowing, very easily soluble powder with a little hygroscopic character and consist of a mixture of saccharids without any starch. AGENAMALT 20.234 corresponds to Pharm.Eur and USP.
View Regulatory & Retailer Information in Prospector
Save valuable time with instant access to regulatory information when you upgrade to a Premium Prospector account for as low as $9 per month.
- View Ingredients by CAS Number (Name)
- Analyze global regulatory lists, including: Prop 65, Canadian Hotlist, Japan Cosmetic Standards and more
- Identify retailer ingredient restrictions
Upgrade Your Account To View Regulatory Content
AGRANA is an internationally oriented Austrian company and is the leading supplier of customized specialty starch products. For the cosmetic industry, AGRANA offers a wide range of modified starches derived from rice, maize and tapioca, including boiling-resistant conventional starches, native starches, lipophilic starches, dry shampoo Aerosol starch, and organic certified starches.
- Halal Approval Certificate - Gmünd - Austria (英语)
- Halal Approval Certificate - Aschach - Austria (英语)
- Agrana Starch (英语)
- Granular Starches for Emulsions and Anhydrous Creams (英语)
- AGRANA's Starches for Decorative Cosmetics (英语)
- Starches For Cosmetics Product Range: Enhance the Activity of Your Cosmetics the NATURAL and EASY Way! (英语)