- Data Sheet (英語)
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
Dextrose Anhydrous is a white crystalline power with a sweet taste, that is freely soluble in water, and is used as a food additive. It is widely used in candies, beers, beverages, dairy products, honey products, canned fruit products, instant noodles, medicines, bakery products, preserved fruits, corn meals, malted milks, Panax powders, sesame pastes, olive crispbreads, confectioneries, dried-fish, dried-beefs, and dried-minced meats.
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd. is a global supplier that manufactures and exports food ingredients used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company utilizes its advanced inspect methods and experience in chemical development to create a wide range of thickeners, sweeteners, food flavors, and more. ICD Biochemistry’s products mainly support human health and environment protection.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Fish & Seafood, Surimi
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Dry & Semi-dry Cured / Smoked Meat
- Beverages ~ Beer and Malt Beverages
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Instant Noodle, Pasta, Rice and Mashed Potato
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Dairy Products
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Bakery Products
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd.