- Data Sheet (英語)
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
L-Tartaric Acid is a food additive that occurs in many fruits, free or combined with potassium and calcium or magnesium. It is a white powder used as a foaming agent in beers and wines. It is widely distributed in natural products and classified as a fruit acid. It can be used in fruit and vegetable juices, soft drinks, powdered drinks and effervescent powder, canned fruits and vegetables, jams, marmalades and jellies, confectioneries, desserts, and ice-creams.
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd. is a global supplier that manufactures and exports food ingredients used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company utilizes its advanced inspect methods and experience in chemical development to create a wide range of thickeners, sweeteners, food flavors, and more. ICD Biochemistry’s products mainly support human health and environment protection.
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Beer and Malt Beverages
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Vegetables / Jarred, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Dessert Toppings, Sauces, Syrups, Hot Fudge
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd.