- Data Sheet (英語)
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
Potassium Sorbate is a food additive in the form of a white salt that is highly soluble in water. It is used to inhibit molds and yeasts in a variety of foods, including cheeses, wines, yogurts, dried meats, apple ciders, soft drinks and fruit drinks, baked goods, dried fruit products, chocolates, soda fountain syrups, fruit cocktails, and artificially sweetened jellies.
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd. is a global supplier that manufactures and exports food ingredients used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company utilizes its advanced inspect methods and experience in chemical development to create a wide range of thickeners, sweeteners, food flavors, and more. ICD Biochemistry’s products mainly support human health and environment protection.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Dry & Semi-dry Cured / Smoked Meat
- Beverages ~ Wine
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese
- Confectionery ~ Chocolate and Cocoa Products
- Bakery Products
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd.