- Data Sheet (英語)
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
Sodium Ascorbate is an important antioxidant used as an additive in the food industry. It functions by keeping the color and a natural flavor of foods by lengthening its shelf life without any toxic side effects. It is used in meat processing, fruits, vegetables, jams, and beverages such as beers, grape wines, soft drinks, fruit teas and fruit juices.
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd. is a global supplier that manufactures and exports food ingredients used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company utilizes its advanced inspect methods and experience in chemical development to create a wide range of thickeners, sweeteners, food flavors, and more. ICD Biochemistry’s products mainly support human health and environment protection.
- Beverages ~ Wine
- Beverages ~ Tea, Coffee, Chocolate Beverages
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Beer and Malt Beverages
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Vegetables / Jarred, Canned, Frozen and Dried
ICD Biochemistry (Q.D) Co., Ltd.