- TAIGA Brochure (英語)
TAIGA International N.V.目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
Beef Flavoring is a flavoring substance with a taste and smell similar to that of beef. This product is available in liquid or powder, water or oil solubility, and natural or non-natural forms. Beef Flavoring is most commonly used as a flavoring in savory food applications such as meat products, condiments, convenience foods, soups, sauces, and snacks.
TAIGA International N.V. is a flavoring house for the world-wide tobacco and food industry. They rely on the natural flavor ingredients from the tropics to all forms of climates. They offer tailor made flavors which include fish bait flavors, sweet flavors and savory flavors and are all based on their essential oils listing. These oils include but are not limited to Spearmint, Nutmeg, Lemon, Grapefruit, Clove Bud, Buchu, Basil and Angelica Root Oils.
- Snack Foods
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Dinner and Dessert Ready Mixes
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Ready Meals / Canned, Frozen, Chilled
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Pastry Dishes, Pies / Quiches / Sausage Rolls
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Instant Noodle, Pasta, Rice and Mashed Potato
TAIGA International N.V.