Red Radish Color
Hua Kang Natural Color Factory目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
Red Radish Color is extracted from the roots of the edible red radish of the Cruciferae family. This product consists of two anthocyanins that are glucose derivatives of pelargonidin. It appears as a dark red powder, easily soluble in water and ethanol but insoluble in oil. Red Radish Color changes at different pH ranges. Its color is orange-red when pH is below 5.0. It is purple-red when pH is between 5.0 and 7.0, and blue when pH is above 7.0. This product can be used in candies, cakes, beverages, fruit wines, jam, jellies, ice cream, ice cream bars, tinned foods, and ham applications.
Hua Kang Natural Color Factory is a supplier that specializes in manufacturing natural colors used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company utilizes advanced technology and specialized equipment to produce more than ten natural colors, which include Purple Sweet Potato Color, Gardenia Yellow Color, Chlorophyll, and more. These products are mainly used to bring color to food and beverages.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Canned Meat, Poultry and Fish Products
- Beverages ~ Wine
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
Hua Kang Natural Color Factory