Citric Acid Anhydrous Granular
ADM (Archer Daniels Midland)目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
Citric Acid Anhydrous Granular is a white granular that is used as an acidulant, but it can also be used as a sequestrant of metal ions to give protection from the development of off-flavors and off-odors in certain food products, beverages such as confectionery, seafood, pudding and pie filling, jams and jellies, oil, processed fruits and vegetables, etc.
ADM (Archer Daniels Midland) is a company that specializes in quality foods by turning crops into healthy and tasty ingredients. Most of their products can be used as an alternative to everyday products such as corn syrup, soy concentrates and oils. Their ingredients can be helpful in reducing the absorption of dietary cholesterol, reducing calories in jellies, as well as, improving arterial health.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Fish & Seafood, Surimi
- Functional Food and Nutrition
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Vegetables / Jarred, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Oils, Salad / Cooking / Frying
- Bakery Products ~ Custard, Puddings and Fillings
ADM (Archer Daniels Midland)