- CMC (英語)
Weifang NOGA Imp. and Exp. Co., Ltd.目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
CMC is a light yellow, odorless and non-toxic powder that can easily dissolve in cold or hot water. It can form into a transparent glue liquid. This product is often used as a thickening agent and emulsifier in the food industry to make ice cream, canned food, and beer.
Weifang NOGA Imp. and Exp. Co., Ltd. is an international supplier of high quality food additives used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company offers a broad range of ingredients that include sweeteners, preservatives, acidulants, and thickeners. Featured products include Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbic Acid, Dextrose Anhydrous, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Liquid Glucose, Aspartame, and more.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Canned Meat, Poultry and Fish Products
- Beverages ~ Beer and Malt Beverages
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Vegetables / Jarred, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
Weifang NOGA Imp. and Exp. Co., Ltd.