Gardenia Yellow Color
- Datasheet (英語)
Gardenia Yellow Color is a pure natural food color, extracted from the fruit of Gardenia jasminoides Ellis. It is a bright yellow to brown powder with slight bitter odor. This product has good solubility in water and alcohol, but not soluble in fat solvent. The main coloring ingredient is crocin, which is a rare water soluble carotene. This product has a strong resistance to light and heat, and is often used in juice, wine, frozen drinks, jam, jelly, candy, cakes, ice cream, ham, etc.
NutriPharma is a global manufacturer of natural plant extracts used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company works closely with several institutions to develop a broad range of vegetable extracts, herb extracts, natural colors, and fruit extracts. These products are widely used in health food, beverages, and dietary supplements for all kinds of different health benefits.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Dry & Semi-dry Cured / Smoked Meat
- Beverages ~ Wine
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies