Gardenia Blue Color
- Datasheet (英語)
Gardenia Blue Color is a pure natural food color obtained from the fruit of Gardenia jasminoides Ellis by biological fermentation. It is a dark blue powder that is soluble in water and alcohol, but not soluble in organic solvent. It has a good resistance to temperature, but not to light. This product is often used in wine, carbonated drinks, fruit juices, jam, candy, cakes, ice cream, etc.
NutriPharma is a global manufacturer of natural plant extracts used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company works closely with several institutions to develop a broad range of vegetable extracts, herb extracts, natural colors, and fruit extracts. These products are widely used in health food, beverages, and dietary supplements for all kinds of different health benefits.
- Beverages ~ Wine
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Jams, Jellies, Marmalade
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla