Agrotécnica® Dehydrated Garlic Flakes
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Agrotécnica® Dehydrated Garlic Flakes is produced from selected, peeled, sliced and dehydrated garlic. It is a yellowish-white color with the typical smell and taste of garlic. It can be used as a flavoring in soups, gravies, sauces and other foods or re-hydrated and used as a condiment or in a relish.
Vegenat, S.A. is a supplier of ingredients for the food industry. Vegenat, S.A. has a wide range of dehydrated, food mixes, and freeze-dried products including beetroot powder, carrot, garlic flakes, ham parsley, and more. Vegenat, S.A. uses different operations such as size sorting, sorting by density, and size reduction to ensure that their products reach the highest quality possible.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Vegetable and Vegetable Products ~ Vegetable Flakes ~ Garlic Flakes
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Soups
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Savoury Vegetable Spreads
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Pasta & Spaghetti Sauces
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Gravies, Sauces