Mother Herbs (P) Ltd.目前只在以下作出標識的區域展示其產品資料：
Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) has a distinctive aroma that is used to add flavor and to compliment the natural sweetness of a food or dish. It is used in curry powder and is the source of a distinct odor that emanates from the skin of people who routinely eat foods prepared with this spice mix. It can be used in salsas, chili, enchiladas, ground meats, rice, breads and can also be combined with other spices.
Mother Herbs (P) Ltd. is a leading producer of medicinal plants in India. They adhere to a strict quality control process in order to ensure the best service for their customers. With valuable expertise in the field, the company is a trusted partner for ayurvedic medicines. All their products go through extensive testing, such as ash testing, mold and yeast testing, salmonella testing, and much more.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Nuts, Seeds and Kernels ~ Seeds ~ Cumin Seeds
- Grain Mill Products ~ Rice
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Canned Meat, Poultry and Fish Products
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Table Sauces, Condiments, Ketchup, Salsas
- Meals, Convenience Foods, Ready Meals ~ Ready Meals / Canned, Frozen, Chilled
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla
Mother Herbs (P) Ltd.