ATUREX® RCC01 Turmeric Pigment
ATUREX® RCC01 Turmeric Pigment is a natural pigment produced from rootstalk of ginger. It is a coloring agent that is an orange- yellowish color and in liquid form. It has the typical taste or turmeric and an odor that is typical to tumeric. ATUREX® RCC01 Turmeric Pigment is used in noodles, candy, beverages, pastry, flavoring, and infant foods.
Aturex operations involve three major industries including the chemical, pharmaceutical and nutrition industries. They offer a wide variety of mixed tocopherols, plant sterols and natural pigments and extracts. Aturex has requirements for the raw material procurement chain and firmly believe that quality raw materials are the prerequisites to product quality and safety.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Beverages ~ Smoothies
- Beverages ~ Tea, Coffee, Chocolate Beverages
- Beverages ~ Sports & Energy Drinks, Functional Drinks
- Beverages ~ Dry Beverage Mixes
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Bakery Products ~ Pastry, Puff Pastry
- Baby Food / Infant Food ~ Meals and Main Dishes
- Baby Food / Infant Food ~ Cereals and Breakfast Foods