ATUREX® Paprika Oleoresin Oil E60
ATUREX® Paprika Oleoresin Oil E60 is produced by the extraction of lipids and pigments from the pods of paprika, sweet red pepper, and Capsicum Annuum L. It is a scarlet color in liquid form and it has no taste in food. It is oil soluble E60 and is used as a coloring agent. ATUREX® Paprika Oleoresin Oil E 60 is used in processed foods, meat products, sausage, dressings, dry soluble seasonings, food coatings, confectionery, and beverages.
Aturex operations involve three major industries including the chemical, pharmaceutical and nutrition industries. They offer a wide variety of mixed tocopherols, plant sterols and natural pigments and extracts. Aturex has requirements for the raw material procurement chain and firmly believe that quality raw materials are the prerequisites to product quality and safety.
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Canned Meat, Poultry and Fish Products
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Processed Meat Products
- Beverages ~ Dry Beverage Mixes
- Beverages ~ Nectars, Fruit and Vegetable Juices, Beverages
- Beverages ~ Dairy Drinks
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing