Dried Camu Camu Powder
- Datasheet (英語)
Dried Camu Camu Powder is a pink powder that has characteristic flavors and odors. The Camu Camu fruit has thirty to sixty times more Vitamin C than an orange or a lemon and it is extremely acidic. It is considered an excellent energy booster that has antidepressant properties and it is widely recommended for its anti-aging effect. This product is used to enhance the nutritional value of smoothies, cereals, mueslies, energy bars and also a variety of recipes for cakes, biscuits and candies.
Villa Andina is a social enterprise with the aim of developing and commercializing high quality agro-industrial food products. These include Raw Organic products such as Camu-Camu Powder, Mesquite Powder, Dried Banana Slices, Dried Yacon Syrup, Slices and Powder, Quinoa Grains, Cacao Butter, Powder, Paste and Nibs, Maca Powder, Dried Mango, Fresh and Dried Physalis/Goldenberry. They work directly with small farmers and integrate their farming communities to international markets.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Fruit and Fruit Products ~ Tropical, Sub-tropical and Exotic Fruits ~ Camu Camu
- Beverages ~ Smoothies
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Cereal Bars
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Hot
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits
- Bakery Products ~ Cakes, Sweet doughs, donuts, muffins, brownies