Black Cumin Seeds
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Black Cumin Seeds are the jet-black seeds of the annual plant Nigella sativa and have a pungent bitter taste. Crystalline Nigellone is the active ingredient in the seeds and is known for its antioxidant properties. Black Cumin Seeds can be used as a flavoring agent in bread and cheese products, as a natural anti-yeast agent in dairy products, and in dietary supplements.
EGINTEX Co. exports a variety of products such as spices, herbs, agro-crops, and some fruits and vegetables for the food industry. This company plants, harvests, filters, and sifts their natural plants, herbs, and botanical plants. In order to maintain their high quality products, EGINTEX Co. conducts steaming, sterilizing, and packaging operations on the final product being exported.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Herbal Preparations ~ Spices ~ Cumin Seed
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Herbal Preparations ~ Spices ~ Spice Seed ~ Cumin Seed
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Nuts, Seeds and Kernels ~ Seeds ~ Cumin Seeds
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Food / Dietary/ Nutritional Supplements
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Dairy Products ~ Dairy Drinks, Milkshakes
- Dairy Products ~ Cream Products
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese
- Dairy Products ~ Butter & Butter Spreads
- Dairy Products ~ Fluid, Condensed and Dry Milk
- Bakery Products ~ Bread, bread products, tortilla