Food Grade Guar Gum
No additional documentation is available. Please visit the supplier's website to contact them for further information.
Food Grade Guar Gum is a gelling, viscosifying, thickening, clouding and binding agent. This product is used for stabilization, emulsification, preservation, water retention, enhancement of water soluble fibre content etc. Food Grade Guar Gum is used in ice cream, soft drinks, chocolate milk, bread, ham, cheese, mayonnaise, ketchup, dressings, pasta and canned fish.
Satyam Enterprises is a supplier of guar gum powders for the food industry. Satyam Enterprises has a wide range of grades of guar gum and its derivatives that serve many different applications such as emulsification, stabilization, preservation and water retention. Satyam Enterprises uses the latest technology in quality control to help them create high quality products.
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products
- Beverages ~ Dairy Drinks
- Beverages ~ Carbonated Drinks
- Fats, Oils & Sweet Spreads ~ Mayonnaise, Salad Dressing
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Ice cream and Dairy-based Frozen Desserts
- Dairy Products ~ Dairy Drinks, Milkshakes
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese