Maldexel® Liquid Maltodextrin
- Specification Sheet (英語)
Maldexel® Liquid Maltodextrin is obtained by the hydrolysis of starch. It is a transparent to light yellow liquid that has a light, sweet taste, and it has a high viscosity, inhibits crystallization, and can be used as a bulking agent. This product can be used in the production of infant food, ice cream and sorbet, soft drinks, coffee creamers, sports nutrition, and flavorings. It is used in functional foods and nutrition applications.
Tereos Syral manufactures native and modified starches, dry and liquid sweeteners, polyols, fibres, wheat proteins, alcohol, and co-products for animal nutrition for the Food and Beverage Industry. Tereos Syral processes maize, wheat, potato and cassava to manufacture a wide range of value added products in compliance with the current and future requirements of the food and beverage industry. Tereos Syral is a major European producer of starch and derivatives (liquid sweeteners, dextrose, maltodextrins and dried glucose, sorbitol, maltitol), vital wheat gluten, soluble wheat proteins and alcohol.
- Beverages ~ Wine
- Beverages ~ Sports & Energy Drinks, Functional Drinks
- Beverages ~ Beer and Malt Beverages
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Sorbet and Water-based Frozen Products
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Bakery Products ~ Frostings, Icings, Glazings, Toppings
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits