Glucomalt® High Maltose Glucose Syrup
- Specification Sheet (英語)
Glucomalt® High Maltose Glucose Syrup is a liquid sweetener that is high in maltose content. It is a water-like, transparent liquid that is viscous and has a light, sweet taste. This product can be used in a variety of confectionery, brewery, and fermentation industries for items such as boiled sweets, gums and jellies, beer, toppings and glazes, and breakfast cereals.
Tereos Syral manufactures native and modified starches, dry and liquid sweeteners, polyols, fibres, wheat proteins, alcohol, and co-products for animal nutrition for the Food and Beverage Industry. Tereos Syral processes maize, wheat, potato and cassava to manufacture a wide range of value added products in compliance with the current and future requirements of the food and beverage industry. Tereos Syral is a major European producer of starch and derivatives (liquid sweeteners, dextrose, maltodextrins and dried glucose, sorbitol, maltitol), vital wheat gluten, soluble wheat proteins and alcohol.
- Sugars and Other Carbohydrate Sweeteners ~ Sugar Syrups ~ Maltose Syrup
- Sugars and Other Carbohydrate Sweeteners ~ Sugar Syrups ~ Glucose Syrup
- Beverages ~ Wine
- Beverages ~ Sports & Energy Drinks, Functional Drinks
- Beverages ~ Beer and Malt Beverages
- Fruits & Vegetables ~ Fruit, Canned, Frozen and Dried
- Desserts and Ice Cream ~ Sorbet and Water-based Frozen Products
- Confectionery ~ Hard-boiled Candy, Lollipops
- Confectionery ~ Gummies, Jellies, Chews
- Bakery Products ~ Frostings, Icings, Glazings, Toppings
- Bakery Products ~ Crackers, Biscuits