Lyc-O-Mato® 7% is a tomato extract containing 7% lycopene as well as other natural tomato phytonutrients (such as Tocopherols, Phytoene, Phytofluene, Beta-carotene, Phospholipids and Phytosterols) extracted from lycopene rich tomatoes and produced according to US patent No. 5,837,311 and EU patent No. 844,831.
Lycored Corp produces nutritious formulations and specialty ingredients in the form of vitamins, minerals, and dietary supplements for the Food and Beverage Industry. These supplements include BETACOTE™, a small tablet that is a source of β-carotene, CAPSUDAR®, a vegetarian based tablet, and CARNICOTE®, an L-Carnitine base tablet that enriches food in dry preparations and lowers water content.
- Plants, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Seeds, Algae & Nuts ~ Vegetable and Vegetable Products ~ Vegetable Extracts ~ Tomato Extract
- Additives ~ Food Colors ~ Natural Colors ~ Red Colors ~ Lycopene
- Grain Mill Products ~ Pasta, Dry / Fresh / Frozen / Stuffed
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Processed Meat Products
- Vegetarian ~ Meat Substitutes, Tofu / Tempe / Veggie Burgers
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Nutritional Bars
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Table Sauces, Condiments, Ketchup, Salsas
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Seasoning, Dips, Sauce Mixes, Herb/Spice Blends
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Dressings, Vinaigrette
- Sauces, Seasonings, Condiments & Soups ~ Cooking Sauces
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Cereal Bars
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Hot
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant