- Data Sheet (英語)
CarniCote® 85 is a microencapsulated L-Carnitine base. It is a fine, free flowing powder coated with cellulose derivative. The crystals of L-Carnitine base are coated individually with a thin layer of cellulose derivative mainly to reducehygroscopicity and provide free flow. This product is used for the enrichment of food in dry preparations and low water content e.g., cereals, nutritional bars, powdered beverages, tablets, capsule filling, mixing of dry incompatible ingredients, etc.
This material should be used as powder and should not be dispersed in water as the Carnitine will leak out of the coating into the solution. The material should not be crushed or milled before or during processing as it might break the microcapsules.
Committed to ‘Cultivating Wellness’, Lycored, is an international company at the forefront of unearthing and combining nature’s nutrition potential with cutting edge science to develop natural ingredients and products. Established in 1995, Lycored is the global leader in natural carotenoids, offering a rich portfolio of super-stable food and beverage colorants., taste and texture enhancers and functional ingredients for dietary supplements.
- Beverages ~ Dry Beverage Mixes
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Dietetic Products
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Food / Dietary/ Nutritional Supplements
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Nutritional Bars
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Cereal Bars
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Hot
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant