CapsuDar® C 50GF (SR)
CapsuDar® C 50 GF(SR) is a microencapsulated vitamin C. It is a fine, free flowing powder coated with cellulose derivative and hydrogenated vegetable oil. The crystals of ascorbic acid are coated individually with a thin layer of cellulose derivative and then with a layer of hydrogenated vegetable oil with a melting point of ~85ºC. All ingredients are GMO Free. It is designed to slowly release the vitamin C. In in vitro dissolution, CapsuDar® C 50 GF(SR) releases vitamin C in 8 hours.
This product is used for the enrichment of food with a high water content and which goes through high temperature during processing, e.g., baked goods, cereals, retorted products, meat substitute, soups, dairy products, etc. All ingredients are GMO Free.
Committed to ‘Cultivating Wellness’, Lycored, is an international company at the forefront of unearthing and combining nature’s nutrition potential with cutting edge science to develop natural ingredients and products. Established in 1995, Lycored is the global leader in natural carotenoids, offering a rich portfolio of super-stable food and beverage colorants., taste and texture enhancers and functional ingredients for dietary supplements.
- Amino Acids, Phytochemicals, Nucleotides & Nutrients ~ Vitamins ~ Water Soluble Vitamins ~ Ascorbic Acid
- Processed Meat, Poultry, Fish & Egg Products ~ Processed Meat Products
- Vegetarian ~ Meat Substitutes, Tofu / Tempe / Veggie Burgers
- Functional Food and Nutrition ~ Nutritional Bars
- Dairy Products ~ Cultured, Fermented Milks, Yogurts
- Dairy Products ~ Dairy Drinks, Milkshakes
- Dairy Products ~ Cheese
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Cereal Bars
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Hot
- Cereals / Breakfast Foods ~ Breakfast Cereals, Cold / Instant
- Bakery Products