Unicell® PF 200 LD
- Data Sheet (英語)
Unicell® PF 200 LD is refined, low dust, mechanically powdered cellulose created by processing alpha cellulose obtained from fibrous plant raw material. It is used for processed meat products, mincemeat, ready-made dishes, baked goods, and chips. It provides better food consistency, lowers fat absorption during frying, and improves food crispiness. Unicell® PF 200 has a max of 90% through a 32μm screen or sieve.
Interfiber is a developer and supplier of bamboo, wheat, and cellulose fibers used in the Food, Beverage and Nutrition industry. This company provides a broad range of ingredients that include Unicell Wheat Fiber WF 200, Unicell Bamboo Fiber BF 500, Unicell Cellulose Fiber PF 90, and more. These products are widely used in dairy foods, wafers and cookies, beverages, dietary products, and baked goods.
- Additives ~ Thickeners ~ Cellulose ~ Powdered Cellulose
- Additives ~ Stabilizers ~ Cellulose ~ Powdered Cellulose
- Additives ~ Emulsifiers ~ Cellulose ~ Powdered Cellulose
- Additives ~ Bulking Agents ~ Cellulose ~ Powdered Cellulose
- Additives ~ Anti-caking Agents ~ Cellulose ~ Powdered Cellulose